The Eradication of Carbs From Our Diets
This is my favorite post. Every time I dream of a world without carbs, I get to add it to this post. After reading through it, maybe you might have some dreams of your own, that you want to share. Guess what? because this is a blog, you can. you can add any of your thoughts at the end of this blog and I encourage you to do so. Maybe like me, you’ll learn how liberating and enlightening it can be.
There are so many thoughts running through my head, that it’s hard to find a place to start this page on how I feel about getting rid of the carbohydrate diet, that not only addicts everyone to this abhorrent behavior, but causes so much damage to our bodies, teeth, emotions, lives, relationships both personal and globally, finances, and most importantly, politics, that it makes it very hard to pick a spot to start, so I guess that’s what I must do. Let’s go back the damage it causes to our bodies, teeth, emotions, lives, relationships, and finances.
I said it often in my first post. Carbs, The New Death Sentence, the removal of carbs from the diet and the transition to a diet, higher in fats and proteins, will not only heal a major portion of our population, from most of the inflictions that currently bother them, it will keep everyone healthier and more even-tempered, well into the future, simply because of the lack of sugar in the blood. It’s that simple. This idea of a society that’s not addicted to sugar, is compelling me to dream of the possibilities. I think I need to start a what if, list.
- Nobody in the world ate carbohydrates and suffered from the massive sugar fluctuations in the bloodstream, would there be as much violence as there is in the world today?
- Everybody in the world quit subjecting their emotions to these fluctuations in blood sugar changes, that come with the ingestion of wheat and grain foods, would differences get worked out in a more reasonable way?
- Everyone broke their addiction to this substance and quit eating it, would the grain industry grind to a halt? (no pun intended)
- It never showed up in my diet in the first place, would we have the problems we have today? Or would we be further advanced, and more prepared to find other living arrangements for our expanding population, (when the “apocalypse” comes, that was supposed to happen in 2012), on another planet in a galaxy, far far, away?
- The studies that I’ve encountered in my research, were ever revealed to the public, after their completion, would we still be experiencing all of the problems that we live with today? Problems of crime, terrorism, abhorrent behavior of any nature? If everyone’s blood sugar levels, never went out of whack, Would any of the violent nature that you see in people today, ever exist?
- It ever got published in any of the popular journals that circulate throughout the medical community, after the research was completed on any of the studies within any of the research I’ve been fortunate to been made aware of, by Dr’s Davis and Perlmutter, would our medical industry be fashioned in a different manner, so as they wouldn’t have to contend with the amount of illness and disease that this food manifests?
- I was introduced to a diet high in fats and proteins when I was young, how many of the ailments would I not be suffering from, now? How deformed would I not be, or would I be, at all?
- Society in whole ate a diet high in protein and fats, would our world have to live through so much turmoil?
- The whole world has been on a keto diet, instead of converting over to a diet of carbohydrates, because agriculture was introduced to our race, when we were primitive, would have all acts of war, conquests, crusades, rebellions, uprisings, riots, violent crime, violent behavior, and worst of all, terrorism ever taken place? Why? Read here.
- Due to the lack of outside influence (glucose changes in the blood) influencing behavior and emotional reactions, caused by those fluctuations in the blood sugars, would as many of them have ever taken place? I’m willing to wager that a majority of them would not have, simply because the need for them to take place would have never existed. If our race could have grown on a ketogenic diet, would our culture be as advanced as it is, now? Since it was agriculture that civilized our race, it was agriculture that started our advancement to what we are today. The question I ask now, has our advancement been in any way restricted because of our addiction to a carbohydrate diet? My guess is, yes. It has. It is. And, it will continue to be, until we kill this addiction.
- The benefit of the whole world being on this diet that doesn’t affect emotional behavior so much, allow emotions to remain much more in tack, making the need for war of terrorism much less necessary?
- The world has the benefit of being on a high protein and fat diet, as opposed to a high carbohydrate diet, since time immemorial, would it have allowed our culture to develop differently because it would have never had to deal with the amount of illness and disease they cause?
- If the world were on a keto diet, Would I have ever suffered a severe closed head injury, in the first place? Would the drunk, who ran the red light, that hit the car I was riding in, not have been drunk? Would he have not needed to drink alcohol, because of the better stabilization of his emotions, because he would have been, on a keto diet?
- If the world were on a keto diet and knew about the sugar problems that alcohol, give you, would there be the problem that we have with alcohol, today? Or would everyone be better able to resist the temptations, alcohol, brings?
- If the world were on a keto diet, and everyone thought with a clearer head and were more able to keep their emotions intact, would the number of disagreements that happen, be settled in more reasonable ways, everywhere? If that were to happen, what would happen to all the violence in the world?
- You could track where a majority of violence occurs, would there be a higher volume of sugar in the diet, there? If sugar can affect our emotions so much, If it were removed from the diet in all areas, that experience violence, would the violence still exist?
- If the world were on a keto diet, what would the medical industry do?
- If the world were on a keto diet, what would the dental industry do?
- If the world were on a keto diet, what would happen to the pharmaceutical industry, grain industry, farming industry
- If the world were on a keto diet, what would happen to the crime rate? Crime is driven by greed and hunger, what would happen if greed and hunger no longer existed, because there are no more changes in our emotional status, caused by the fluctuations in our blood sugars, which are no longer present in the body? What if hunger no longer existed because of our abilities to go longer periods of time between meals, due to the states of ketosis our bodies would be in.
- If the world were on a keto diet, what would happen to the terrorism in the world? Most terrorism is caused by the need to retaliate, in any violent form or manner. Since there would be no sugar in the blood to influence behavior, we would be more enabled to control our emotional behavior, to the point, that we would be able to settle our differences more peaceably and amicably. This, in turn, would go far to eliminate the need for retaliation, which in turn would go a long way to stopping terrorism. It’s that simple, remove the carbs, remove the emotional disorder, remove the terrorism. It’s that simple. Remove the carbs, remove the violence, it’s that simple. (Thank you, Dr. Perlmutter!)
Keep in mind, these are only thoughts, questions I keep asking myself. Questions that keep haunting me. So it’s my concern, to deal with right now, not yours. Your concern, my only hope is, that you will learn and take heed.